Re: App v1.3.2 (19) rev 197 out now #release

Bob Schrempp

When replying to a message the current line disappears below the top of the keyboard and off the screen.

This is to demonstrate the issue. As I pass this line it will drop down below the keyboard and drop off the screen. I have to manually scroll the scren up to get it back on the screen. When I scroll the screen up the top tool bar scrolls off the top.

now the tool bar is staying, but what I am writing is under the keyboard and I cannot a I’ll up to see it. Have to type blind.

Bob Schrempp

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.