Re: App v1.3.2 (19) rev 197 out now #release

Bob Schrempp

I swear it was not there before, it is now.

DOH DOH DOH!!!

Bob

On 2/28/2020 10:42 AM, West Coast CompaƱeros Staff via Groups.Io wrote:
On Fri, Feb 28, 2020 at 09:37 AM, Bob Schrempp wrote:
I selected the 3 Bars, after that how do I know what version I am running, it do not see it listed.
Bob,

Make sure that you are tapping on the 3-bar icon in the upper right corner of the screen. There is another 3-bar menu in the lower right corner. The last line of the blue display area has the current revision information, which is now v1.3.2 (19) rev.198.

--
Robert R.
_._,_._,_

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.