Re: App v1.3.2 (19) rev 197 out now #release

Thomas Gruber

Hi Mark,
Mine says 1.3.2(null) rev.198 on iPad when opening the app. After updating via TestFlight, which says 1.3.2(19) is available for update, it says 1.3.2(19) rev. 198.
Have I got a version that‘s not yet been published? :-)
Similar on iPhone, only there I had an older version before updating via TestFlight. After update it‘s the same version.
Thomas

Am 27.02.2020 um 05:53 schrieb Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io>:

Hi All,

The app has been updated to fix the following issues:

  • Database crash
  • Use <br> instead of <p> for returns in posts.
  • Capitalizing the first letter after a period or return in a post.
  • Posting formatting buttons were staying bold after a second press.
  • The posting formatting buttons now stay on screen.
  • Additional accessibility improvements.

To see which version you are on, click the 3 bar (Hamburger) menu on the top right corner.

For this update, please go into the TestFlight app and verify that it has an Open button next to the Groups.io app. If it has an Upgrade button, click that to upgrade the app.

Thanks, Mark

Join app@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.