WordPress integration - for membership plugin

Wade Peterson <email@...>

Wondering if anyone is working on a WordPress / Groups.IO integration, or possible plug-in that would synchronize between Groups.IO and a membership plug-in such as:

I’m part of a sportscar club that has both a website and a Groups.IO group.  This way, we could allow members to go to our normal website, for registration (which would synchronize with Groups.IO, sending invites, etc.); display the Groups.IO member directory; maintain their own user information (which would include additional custom fields such as car make and model, etc.)