Topics

view_archives permission

valcos

I'm trying to collect the archives of a group. As written in the doc, the view_archives permission is required. I see that this permission is active for https://groups.io/g/updates/topics, however in other groups is not.
How can I enable/get this permission for any group? Is this permission set by the group itself?

Cheers,
Valerio

Hello,

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 1:37 AM valcos <valcos@...> wrote:
I'm trying to collect the archives of a group. As written in the doc, the view_archives permission is required. I see that this permission is active for https://groups.io/g/updates/topics, however in other groups is not.
How can I enable/get this permission for any group? Is this permission set by the group itself?

 It’s-archives is determinded by the group's privacy settings.

Cheers,
Mark