Topics

Problem creating a draft

sierragamers@...

Greetings. I have several thousand posts, replies and members to move over from several websites. My plan is to use the API to do so and I have just started experimenting.

I have successfully logged in and have a CSRF.

I am trying to get a DRAFT object and hit a road block. I am getting this response:

{
    "object""error",
    "type""bad_request",
    "extra""invalid draft_type"
}

I have verified the CSRF, the group_id and that the user has the can_post: true permission.

I am specifying "draft_type_post" for the draft_type.

Any ideas?

-Ken Williams

sierragamers@...

Nevermind -- I got this one working by posting the request differently.

Thank you! All good (for the moment)

-Ken W