Topics

Is there an API endpoint for muting a topic?

Hugh Brown VA7UNX <va7unx@...>

Hi there -- Is there an API endpoint for muting a topic?  I can't seem to find one on the API reference page -- only for muting a hashtag -- and I haven't been able to find any discussion in this group.  If there's not one now, are there plans to add one?

My use case is: when an email comes in from a group I'm subscribed to, and I want to mute that particular topic, I want to pass off the email to a script that can do this (rather than click on the "Mute this topic" link).

Thanks, and please let me know if you need any further information.

Hello,

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 8:52 AM Hugh Brown VA7UNX <va7unx@...> wrote:
Hi there -- Is there an API endpoint for muting a topic?  I can't seem to find one on the API reference page -- only for muting a hashtag -- and I haven't been able to find any discussion in this group.  If there's not one now, are there plans to add one?

That endpoint doesn't yet exist, but it's on the TODO list.

Hugh Brown VA7UNX <va7unx@...>

Mark Fletcher disturbed my sleep to write:

wrote:

Hi there -- Is there an API endpoint for muting a topic? I can't seem to
find one on the API reference page -- only for muting a hashtag -- and I
haven't been able to find any discussion in this group. If there's not one
now, are there plans to add one?
That endpoint doesn't yet exist, but it's on the TODO list.
Awesome -- thanks so much!

--
Hugh Brown VA7UNX
https://saintaardvarkthecarpeted.com