Topics

Is it possible to remove a user from a group directly?

Isaac Whitfield <iw@...>

I'm wondering if there's some way to remove a user from a group directly, without the subscription identifier?

I'm thinking something similar to "direct add" but in reverse.

Thanks,
Isaac

Hi Isaac,

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 10:38 PM, Isaac Whitfield <iw@...> wrote:
I'm wondering if there's some way to remove a user from a group directly, without the subscription identifier?

I'm thinking something similar to "direct add" but in reverse.

Currently premium groups have a bulk remove feature. I will convert that into an API call. It will take one or more email addresses. Should be done by the end of the week.