Topics

Impossible to download archives from cloudfoundry+cf-dev

valcos

Hi,

I'm trying to download the archives of the group cloudfoundry+cf-dev using the downloadarchives endpoint , however I get the error below, which seems to be related to a server issue:
RuntimeError: ('Connection broken: IncompleteRead(34069340 bytes read)', IncompleteRead(34069340 bytes read))
Is there any solution to get this archive?

Cheers,
Valerio

Luis Cañas-Díaz

Hi,
we are trying to get data on behalf of some projects such as ONAP and Cloudfoundry and we got these errors. If you can clarify whether this is useful or not we will appreciate it.

The errors we get are quite similar to the ones my workmate included in the message above.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 4:58 AM Luis Cañas-Díaz <lcanas@...> wrote:

we are trying to get data on behalf of some projects such as ONAP and Cloudfoundry and we got these errors. If you can clarify whether this is useful or not we will appreciate it.

The errors we get are quite similar to the ones my workmate included in the message above.

Are you seeing these errors with specific groups or all groups you try? Are they intermittent errors or are they consistent? When was the last error you saw?

Kenny Paul

Hi Mark,
I believe in ONAP it may be limited to one list (onap-discuss) looking at the info I'm seeing on the dashboard.

Luis Cañas-Díaz

Hi Mark,

we are seeing this error with the following groups during the past week:

  • https://groups.io/g/cloudfoundry+cf-dev
  • https://groups.io/g/onap+onap-discuss
  • https://groups.io/g/OPNFV+opnfv-tech-discuss
  • https://groups.io/g/cloudfoundry+cf-dev

They are consistent and the last time I saw them was 5 minutes ago with a local test I just did with the group cloudfoundry+cf-dev

Thanks for your help.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 3:51 AM Luis Cañas-Díaz <lcanas@...> wrote:

we are seeing this error with the following groups during the past week:

They are consistent and the last time I saw them was 5 minutes ago with a local test I just did with the group cloudfoundry+cf-dev

I checked one of the errors, and it was 'upstream prematurely closed connection while reading'. Can you look at increasing your network timeouts?

Luis Cañas-Díaz

We are having a look during today/tomorrow. Thanks for the info!

Luis Cañas-Díaz

Hi again Mark,
we've been doing several tests playing with the timeouts both with our tools and with standard tools such as 'curl'. None of them changed the result :(

Doing a test with curl for the group onap+onap-discuss:

curl "https://api.groups.io/v1/downloadarchives?group_id=19846" -u **** --output /tmp/xxx

we also get the error:

  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100  234M    0  234M    0     0   796k      0 --:--:--  0:05:01 --:--:--  588k
curl: (18) transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining

Luis Cañas-Díaz

Hi again Mark,

does the test we included above (the one with curl) shed some light on the issue?

Luis Cañas-Díaz

This is just a reminder.

Can u shed some light on this issue Mark? Our customers are waiting for their data :(

Thanks,
Luis.