how to login using Facebook\Google?

Fred Nielsen <fredless@...>

For accounts that leverage Facebook or Google Oauth, how should a login API call be transacted - or does the API not support this yet?

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:07 AM Fred Nielsen <fredless@...> wrote:
For accounts that leverage Facebook or Google Oauth, how should a login API call be transacted - or does the API not support this yet?
_._,_._,_

The API doesn't yet support it, but that needs to happen soon as we continue development of the app.

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:07 AM, Fred Nielsen wrote:

For accounts that leverage Facebook or Google Oauth, how should a login API call be transacted - or does the API not support this yet?

I have added new endpoints to log in via Facebook or Google using Oauth. Please see the API docs in the Login section.

Cheers,
Mark