Getactivitylog endpoint not working for subgroups #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

when I call the getactivitylog endpoint with a subgroup name as the group_name parameter I get the following response:

{"object":"error","type":"bad_request","extra":"not a parent group"}

Is there a reason why this endpoint seems to be restricted to main groups?

Regards
Andy

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 7:48 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

when I call the getactivitylog endpoint with a subgroup name as the group_name parameter I get the following response:

{"object":"error","type":"bad_request","extra":"not a parent group"}

This should be fixed now.

Thanks,
MarkĀ