Topics

Files access?

Matt Dorn

There doesn't appear to be an endpoint to access a group's file uploads.  Is this on the roadmap?  I'm still wading through the API reference documentation so I may be missing something.

Thanks,

Matt

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 7:12 PM Matt Dorn <matt.dorn@...> wrote:
There doesn't appear to be an endpoint to access a group's file uploads.  Is this on the roadmap?  I'm still wading through the API reference documentation so I may be missing something.

It's on the road map. Probably in a week or two.

Dennis Parker

How far back does the yahoo storm set you on your roadmap? I am interested in using the API to upload files, but it is marked "don't use" right now.

Can you estimate when you might have time to get to work of this kind? Weeks? Months? No pressure, just want to know if I need to think about doing my tasks a different way.

Thanks,

Dennis