Topics

Doc improvements

Hi All,

I just pushed several improvements to the API docs. Much better expand/collapse behavior in the sidebar, and the sidebar is separately scrollable now. Also, long example responses are in fixed height scrollable windows. I've also made various other smaller tweaks. Hopefully it should be easier to navigate and find what you need now.

Bumble

Hi Mark,

Where can I find the API doc?  I am looking for a way to automate the adds into the appropriate subgroups when people signup to my organization through a web form.

For example, my website will have a form to signup for Sports League. Then depends on what checkboxes people indicated, I would like to automate the subscriptions into the subgroups of Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, etc.

Thanks,

-Bumble

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019 at 2:23 PM Bumble <pastorbumble@...> wrote:

Where can I find the API doc?  I am looking for a way to automate the adds into the appropriate subgroups when people signup to my organization through a web form.

The API is at https://groups.io/api

Cheers,
Mark