Topics

API for Message Metrics?

Mark Griffin

Wonder if there will be, or could be, an an API to grab raw messages archives (ie, mbox). This would be used to render some dashboard visualizations of historical activity.  Maybe better, would be to have some "metric" focused APIs that could be used to render these visualizations. For example, here is a pretty slick visualization based on historical activity https://opnfv.biterg.io/app/kibana#/dashboard/MailingLists

Hi Mark,

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Mark Griffin <mgriffin@...> wrote:
Wonder if there will be, or could be, an an API to grab raw messages archives (ie, mbox).

Yep, there definitely will be. You can already download archives from the website, in mbox format. Adding an API will be simple and I'll get to that next week when I'm back working on the API.