API Developer to connect groups.io to a CRM ?

RHSC Communications <communications@...>

Hello Groups.io community,

We are considering switching our current listservs to groups.io and I was wondering if there are any developers for hire that would be interested in creating a sync tool that would connect our CRM to groups.io (both have an API).

We are interested in the following functionality: whenever a contact is updated/created/deleted in our CRM (with a certain tag), the same contact will be added/updated/deleted from the specific sub-group they are part of. Basically we want to sync contacts from CRM to Groups.io.

Do let me know if you have anyone that you could recommend it taking such a job!

Many thanks!