Topics

accessing the sent invitations data

Les Schaffer

i need to access the sent invitations data for a new group that just sent out approx 1300 invites.  so the api equivalent of

   https://groups.io/g/marxmail/invitations?o=20&ord=email&d=asc

i see how to send invites, now i need to access the status  of these invites programmatically (or at least know how to get all the results at once instead of 20 at a time). i do not see the required call in the API documentation, wondering if its not hard to add to the API.

thanks

Les

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Aug 1, 2020 at 12:49 PM, Les Schaffer wrote:
get all the results at once instead of 20 at a time
Les,

I don't know about the API but I'm wondering if your '20 at a time' reference is due to your account preferences which may be set to show just 20 items per page? See https://groups.io/account?page=prefs to increase that limit if needed.

Andy

Les Schaffer

Andy

Thanks for response. I tried setting items per page to 100. It works for members but not for invites

In any case I am for now just using POST to

  https://groups.io/g/marxmail/invitations

and an html  parser to grab the invitation data. Works well enough.

Les