Topics

OpenAPI spec

Hi Jordan,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 10:41 AM Jordan Evans <jevans@...> wrote:

Does groups.io publish a OpenAPI/Swagger file for the groups.io API? I
didn't see anything in the API documentation.

We don't have that, sorry. The docs are generated via a custom program that parses the source code and comments.

MarkĀ

Jordan Evans

Hello,

Does groups.io publish a OpenAPI/Swagger file for the groups.io API? I
didn't see anything in the API documentation.

We are looking at creating mock endpoints for testing purposes, and
this is easily done using off-the-shelf tooling with OpenAPI/Swagger
spec files.

Alternatively, has anyone else created mock endpoints for Groups.io,
or have a suggestion for doing it without this tooling?

Thanks,
Jordan Evans