Topics

API and enterprise endpoint

Nicolas Dechesne

hi,

I am trying to use the API for the first time.. I managed to authenticate using groups.io/api/v1/login, and could make some queries.

however, what I really want to do is access our enterprise endpoint (lists.yoctoproject.org), but on that endpoint, I can't authenticate, or get anything to work. I am always getting "404 page not found". I am sure that I am using the right email/password.

Do we need to change a setting on our groups.io instance to enable the use of the API?

thanks!

Hello Nicolas,

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 6:52 AM Nicolas Dechesne <ndec13@...> wrote:

however, what I really want to do is access our enterprise endpoint (lists.yoctoproject.org), but on that endpoint, I can't authenticate, or get anything to work. I am always getting "404 page not found". I am sure that I am using the right email/password.

Sorry about that. You should be able to access the API via that URL now.