enable download_archives permission

valcos

thanks Mark for answering!

Hello,

The thing to remember with permissions is that if you don't have permission to do something using the website, you won't have permission to do it using the API.

Mark

On Fri, Nov 1, 2019 at 11:22 AM valcos <valcos@...> wrote:
The permission to download archives can be enabled by checking the corresponding box within the `Admin>Settings>Message Policies` page. Note that if this box is checked, any subscriber can download the archives.

valcos

The permission to download archives can be enabled by checking the corresponding box within the `Admin>Settings>Message Policies` page. Note that if this box is checked, any subscriber can download the archives.

valcos

The group's owner doesn't know how to enable the download_archives permission. Is there any documentation that explains how to do that?

Cheers,
Valerio

valcos

Hi there,

How can I enable the download_archives permission to download archives from a group? Should I contact the group's owner or there are some steps I can do on my side?

Thanks in advance,
Valerio