how to login using Facebook\Google?

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:07 AM, Fred Nielsen wrote:

For accounts that leverage Facebook or Google Oauth, how should a login API call be transacted - or does the API not support this yet?

I have added new endpoints to log in via Facebook or Google using Oauth. Please see the API docs in the Login section.

Cheers,
Mark

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:07 AM Fred Nielsen <fredless@...> wrote:
For accounts that leverage Facebook or Google Oauth, how should a login API call be transacted - or does the API not support this yet?
_._,_._,_

The API doesn't yet support it, but that needs to happen soon as we continue development of the app.

Fred Nielsen <fredless@...>