Re: Unparseable JSON http response on updategroup invalid_value

Hi Eric,

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 3:21 PM Eric Searcy <eric@...> wrote:
/updategroup is returning both an error object and group object separated by a newline when I get anĀ invalid_value error, which means the http response can't be parsed as json (without first parsing/splitting newlines. Is this intentional, or is there a missing return statement somewhere?

In my case, I had accidentally passed "polls_access=group_access_none" (which is the "disable" value the other features use, but polls uses "polls_access_none").

Thanks for the bug report. It was a missing return statement. It's been fixed.

MarkĀ