Re: API for database access

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 4:32 PM Andrew Theaker <andrew@...> wrote:

The document is not really clear on access to a groups databases. We have a catalogue of all board games we own. It would be great if I could access this via API and render it in a nice view. I was thinking we could also create a database to tracking our results from events (wins/losses/attendance etc) and extract this information for compiling stats in graphs etc. Ideally I'd like to implement these things through a javascript front-end and just query the API as required.

Currently there is no API access to a group's databases. That is on the TODO list, but I don't have a timeframe for when it will happen.

Thanks,
MarkĀ