Re: Getting archives from group-specific domains
Thank you for answering! I'm not sure I've understood your question. I'm going to comment below the steps I did.
- I manually subscribed to 6 groups (e.g., beta | main, beta | api, announce@..., main@...)
- I got my access token --> curl "https://api.groups.io/v1/login" -u 123456: -d "email=xxx@xxx&password=yyy"
- I retrieved my subscriptions --> curl "https://api.groups.io/v1/getsubs" -u ...
the output contains all subscriptions, but the attribute group_name is not returned. However, this is coherent with https://groups.io/api#get-subscriptions
- I retrieved the subscription for a specific group id --> - curl "https://api.groups.io/v1/getsub?group_id=1" -u ...
the output contains only one subscription, the attribute group_name is not returned, this is not aligned with https://groups.io/api#get-subscription
As possible enhancements of the API:
- Is it possible to include the group_name in what is returned by the endpoint getsub?
- It would be possible to include domain as parameter of the endpoint downloadarchives, thus one could download archives using the params group_name and domain (instead of using the group_id)?