Re: Getting archives from group-specific domains

Hi Valerio,

Is there any reason why you can't be subscribed to the group ahead of time? Then you could get your subscriptions, which contains the group id.

Mark

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 9:31 AM valcos <valcos@...> wrote:

Actually the fact that an organization has its own domain is not a problem, if you pass the group_id to the endpoint downloadarchives (note that the attribute view_archives has to be enabled in that group permissions). The procedure to download an archive is the following:

The problem I'm having now is how to download the archives if I have only the group_name (and not the group_id). The endpoint getsub, getsubs don't return the group name, and the method getgroup doesn't work if the attribute manage_group_settings is set to false.

Any hints are welcomed.

Cheers,
Valerio