Re: Getting archives from group-specific domains

valcos

I see that in the Authentication API section you can pass the parameter "domain" to get a token for that specific domain. I got a token with:

curl "https://api.groups.io/v1/login" -u 123456: -d "email=valcos@...&password=xxx&domain=lists.onap.org"

However, if I call the API endpoint: https://api.groups.io/v1/downloarchives with a group name included in the domain "lists.onap.org", I got a HTTP 400 request error. I have also tried to include the domain attribute to the downloadarchive request with no success.

How can I download archives in domains different from groups.io via the API?