Re: New endpoint: /creategroup

Isaac Whitfield <iw@...>

Hi Mark,

Yes that does make sense - I'll make sure that we're all aware of that (maybe we already are). I've modified my client code to work correctly with the POST calls, and it appears to work now that I've changed the domain name too.

I'm getting an interesting issue though; my calls to create groups are returning the maintenance page rather than an actual result - I verified that it's not actually down for maintenance as I still see errors if I use a period in the domain name. Maybe just a bad flag somewhere making that page return?

Thanks!
IW