Re: What values are valid for sort_field in Search Archives? #api

groups@...

On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 01:04 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 8:57 AM <groups@...> wrote:

I already searched the group and found one question similar to mine, but it was unfortunately unanswered. :-(

I am specifically trying to set "sort_field" in the "Search Archives" API call. Without setting it, the returned topics list is I suppose, in an order of "relevance". I want the order to be chronological.

This should be fixed now. You can use `relevance` or `created`.
Sweet -- I just tried it and it works! (And I see you've updated the docs as well. Thank you!)

-Dave