Re: Feed of original messages

Konstantin Ryabitsev

On Thu., Aug. 19, 2021, 20:22 Mark Fletcher, <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
 I am looking for a way to
retrieve messages directly via API or similar means. I know that these
raw messages are preserved somewhere on the backend, as I can get them
via an "archive export" zip files.

Can you give me some more information? How would you like to retrieve the original emails?

I'll be happy with anything, including an Atom feed with links to rest endpoints where I can retrieve original rfc2822 messages as received by groups.io (with all original headers and bodies).

All the Atom feed needs to contain are the message-ids with perhaps minimal summaries plus the retrieval link.

Best regards,
Konstantin