Re: Feed of original messages

Hello,

On Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at 2:34 PM Konstantin Ryabitsev <konstantin@...> wrote:

I am in charge of the lore.kernel.org service, which provides
developer-friendly mailing list archives for easy retrieval and
processing. It is of great importance to many developers to be able to
get access to messages as they were sent out by original authors, in
order to be able to verify DKIM signatures of the originating domain.

Unfortunately, this is not currently possible with groups.io when
using regular email subscriptions, so I am looking for a way to
retrieve messages directly via API or similar means. I know that these
raw messages are preserved somewhere on the backend, as I can get them
via an "archive export" zip files.

Can you give me some more information? How would you like to retrieve the original emails?

Thanks,
MarkĀ