Unknown Privacy Setting "" #api

Andres Tobon

Hello,

I am working on an application that makes use of the Groups.io API, and I have run into an issue I thought would be worth asking about here. There is a group we manage that when trying to get the group settings by calling https://groups.io/api/v1/getgroup?group_id=12184 returns an empty privacy setting of "", which is not what it should be; in the Groups.io UI, the privacy visibility setting is set to "sub_group_privacy_unlisted_public_archives" (Group not listed in parent group, publicly viewable messages). Any ideas as to why the API is returning an empty privacy setting would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Andres