Re: getmemberdirectory from non-member admin

Christopher Schmidt

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 8:33 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 07:20 PM, Christopher Schmidt wrote:
Is there a workaround for this, or is this something I'm doing wrong?
I've only played with the API, so definitely not an expert.  To me, the easiest answer would be to make yourself a member of the subgroup to see if it works then.  If so, then we'll know that the implied ownership of a main group owner/mod isn't (yet?) understood by the API.

It does: as I said: "I can get this list for subgroups I am a member of." And yes, this is what I expect is the case, which is why I'm looking for any useful workarounds :)

-- Chris