Re: addfiles API still in development?

Eric di Domenico

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 11:55 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
App development has changed and no longer is relying on the API, so API work has been deprioritized until the app is done.
This sucks. I moved a group over to this site from Yahoo hoping to have a better experience and the API was a huge part of that. Being able to build and improve on the experience.

The app has been mentioned for at least 2 years since I got here and it still isn't out.

I've asked this before, but why don't you open source the backend so the community, interested in interacting with the service more, can help accelerate development?

Honestly, this is a paid service, as a paying customer, I want the API to be a priority, it was one of the features that attracted me to this site.