Re: Unable to authentication with token

Hello,

Have you tried using curl, like:

curl "https://groups.io/api/v1/getuser" \
-u TOKEN:

Where TOKEN is the token (don't forget the colon at the end)?

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 2:08 PM Justin Capogna <jcapogna@...> wrote:

I'm using the /login endpoint login with email/password and then I get the token from that. I'm passing that token in a header like "Authorization: Basic <token>" to the /getuser endpoint, but /getuser returns 400 and I get there error "unauthorized_error".

I've been able to successfully use the API with cookies, so I'm confident I have the endpoints right, but I'm trying to do it with tokens instead.

Do the tokens work for Basic Auth? Am I missing something else?