Re: Planning to start a groups.io group - question about API access

Duane

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 07:55 PM, Monica wrote:
Yes, it may be we don’t need the API if these are already built in.
It sounds like your first stop should be https://groups.io/helpcenter/ownersmanual and https://groups.io/helpcenter/gettingstarted  After giving those a good going over, I'd create a group, opting for the Premium trial to test as many things as possible, then grab some 'volunteers' to help figure it out.  At some point, you'll also need to read https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual to see what members can and cannot do.  Many of us create a second, non-mod/owner account to use when members have questions, so we can give them step-by-step help.

Duane