Re: Planning to start a groups.io group - question about API access

Monica

RMIT Classification: Trusted

Thanks Mark.

Just to confirm:

If we set the group discussion to be only visible to group members, then only group members can access this content by the API?

Apologies if this is a newbie question: What setting options are available in the software to enact visibility to a closed group? E.g. is there a setting something like ‘content access [select group members only]’

We are still deciding whether this platform is suitable for our group, and so haven’t been able to access what it looks like to be an admin and the associated group settings yet.

Thanks for your help

Monica