Re: most_recent_message is always 0001-01-01T00:00:00Z

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 7:34 PM Henning Schulzrinne <hgs10@...> wrote:
In getmembers, all member records, including active posters, seem to show a most_recent_message value of 0001-01-01T00:00:00Z. This also seems to be the case in 'member'.

That field is actually supposed to be the most recent message sent to the group overall, not by the member. I admit that's not what someone would think it is, and I need to re-think that field, and if it should be in that object.

Also, is there a way to get a message count, i.e., how many messages somebody has sent?

It's not currently possible to get either the most recent date a person sent a message nor how many messages they've sent via the API. Can you give me some more information? What would you like that information for?