Java API client/wrapper

James Milligan

Edited

As I'll be needing to develop code to interact with the Groups.IO API, I've decided to try and make this available open source from the off. The GitHub project is available here: https://github.com/lake54/groupsio-api-java and a CLI example here: https://github.com/lake54/groupsio-api-java-example

They're both stubs for the moment, I'll push up what I have soon once API keys are available and I can definitively query a group and get a good response, but any and all contributions will be welcome. I'll try and get it published on Maven Central in the future once there is a stable enough build.

Kind regards,

James Milligan
Need to integrate with the Groups.io API in Java? Check out the Groups.io API Java client