Is there an API endpoint for muting a topic?

Hugh Brown VA7UNX <va7unx@...>

Hi there -- Is there an API endpoint for muting a topic?  I can't seem to find one on the API reference page -- only for muting a hashtag -- and I haven't been able to find any discussion in this group.  If there's not one now, are there plans to add one?

My use case is: when an email comes in from a group I'm subscribed to, and I want to mute that particular topic, I want to pass off the email to a script that can do this (rather than click on the "Mute this topic" link).

Thanks, and please let me know if you need any further information.