Re: [feature request] Add start_msg_date param to endpoint /downloadarchives

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 4:02 AM valcos <valcos@...> wrote:
Thank you Mark for answering.

I don't see the X-Groupsio-MsgNum in the response headers (see them below) or as part of the messages, I'm using the group onap+onap-zoom-hosts to test it. Please let me know if I'm missing something, or if you can point me to a group that uses the X-Groupsio-MsgNum header line.

That line appears in the email headers of every email message downloaded. Look for the largest, which should be in the last message downloaded, and use that next time.

I may be able to add start_msg_date, but I'm not sure when.