Friday updates


 

Hi All,

There is now a working changelog/diff function for the API docs. It's at 


It's not perfect, but should hopefully be helpful.

I've also changed the URL for the API docs; it's now at https://groups.io/api

The /createsubgroup endpoint is now working and the docs have been updated with the correct parameters.

I noticed today that I'm a bit inconsistent in using "bad_request" versus "invalid_value" in errors. My gut says to get rid of one of them. I will figure that out early next week.

Please let me know if you see anything or have suggestions. 

Thanks,
Mark

Join api@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.