From: api@beta.groups.io <api@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Graham Lawrence
Sent: Sunday, December 1, 2019 10:11 PM
To: api@beta.groups.io
Subject: [api] Login produces an error of invalid email

I have tried to login using POST with my email address and password but I get

array(3) {
  ["object"]=>
  string(5) "error"
  ["type"]=>
  string(13) "invalid email"
  ["extra"]=>
  string(0) ""
}
returned.
It might be that as I am just a subscriber to RIBI-Webmasters I am not authorised to use the API which I would like to do to perform an analysis of the posts.

Graham Lawrence