Re: Updates

James Milligan

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 04:08 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Please try it now. I've also updated it to take some additional parameters.
Hmm, still getting 200 OK but the object hasn't changed :-/

It would be really nice (rather, simpler for me!) if the API accepted JSON on the way in as well as for the response.
Understood. For at least the time being, I need to keep the calls as they are. I'm doing the API this way because I can repurpose the existing web code, with not a lot of change, to also run the api server, and I can have both servers share the same code. A lot less development risk, and I'm able to get more done quickly. Plus it's how Stripe's API works, and I try to copy them whenever I can because I think their API is very well thought out. :)
No worries - #wishlist for the future then!
I hope tomorrow to have a system in place where you can easily diff different versions of the API docs, so you can see what's changed.
Smashing - that'll really help.

--
Kind regards,

James Milligan
Need to integrate with the Groups.io API in Java? Check out the Groups.io API Java client