Re: Example signup form?

ajomccauley@...

Hi Ken, thank you *so much* for sharing your code, and re-urging me to get Postman, which I just did :)  If/when I figure more stuff out, I'll share back here!

(The reason for all this, for us, is that (a) the group owners want to collect more info than just email address, even though the other info won't go into the person's member record in groups.io (it's for verifying who people are); and, (b) they'd really like to have the Display Name populated from the start.  I'm not sure if those are super common needs or if they're unusual, but, that's what I'm trying to figure out if I can put together for them.)

Thanks again!
-Alison