Uploading Pictures via API getting inadequate_permissions #api

Eric di Domenico

Edited

I keep getting an inadequate_permissions when trying to add photos via the api.

Logging in and creating an album work but not adding the photo.

curl "https://groups.io/api/v1/addphotos" -H 'Cookie: groupsio=XXXX' -F "csrf=1691885163244178649" -F "album_id=212217" -F fileupload=spec/fixtures/image.jpeg && echo $?
{"object":"error","type":"inadequate_permissions","extra":""}
0

I've tried this using a Ruby script as well and I get the same error. I have also run this using the Paw.app... same error

Am I doing something wrong or is the add photos not working?

Edit: XXX used instead of actual cookie content of course.