Re: Help! I'm confused on how to migrate via the api

Andrew Schaefer

The users get an email stating that they have been added, and it lets them finish setting up their account.

BTW I'm just a customer like you.

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:28 PM sierragamers via Groups.Io <sierragamers=kensblog.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you! I saw that, and am happy to upgrade the site to premium. (The rest API says the site needs to be upgraded to use the directadd call)

The parameters to Directadd only are email address -- it doesn't have a password. So .. I was confused about what would happen to the user account. Does it generate them a fake password? Or what happens?

As soon as I get your subscription I'll upgrade to premium and give it a try.

-Ken W