Re: Help! I'm confused on how to migrate via the api

Andrew Schaefer

Have you looked at directadd? It adds the users and subscribes them.

-Andrew

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 12:05 PM sierragamers via Groups.Io <sierragamers=kensblog.com@groups.io> wrote:

I can successfully use the Rest API, but now need help going the next step

I want to move over forum messages, but in order to do so I need to create USERS and subscriptions for the original posters. When I add a USER it won't let me add subscriptions to their user object or post messages on their behalf, until the User account is confirmed.

How can I add users that are already confirmed?

-Ken W