Re: How do I get permissions to remove a user?

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 10:44 AM <timfong888@...> wrote:
when I try to remove a user, I get an error which says I don't have the right permissions. I cannot find documentation for setting permissions.

When removing a user, the documentation says to use the subscribe Id. However, the member object doesn't have subscriber ID as a field I can use as a key.

Every object has an `id` field, which is a number unique to that type of object. The `sub_id` parameter is referring to an `id` of a member_info object, which corresponds to a subscription. Would it make it more clear if I changed the name of that parameter from `sub_id` to something like `member_info_id`?